- Local networking, purchase of servers, RF devices and office appliances
- Personnel management at all levels: from recruitment and adaptation for working shifts with tutors to training seminars and annual across-the-board personnel certification procedures.
- Accountability to Customers, billing
- Technical support of all the construction, installation, household and special equipment of the warehouse complex
- Issues related to security management on site: application of video surveillance and access control systems
- Construction and equipment of the warehouse complex capable of handling road and rail vehicles, with a capacity of 50,000 pallets, with an option to divide the warehouse area into several temperature zones
- Selection and application of an electronic warehouse management system (WMS): comprehensive process review, layout calculation and modeling of business processes with a breakdown by Customers, drawing-up of technical specifications (TOR) for the software configuration and improvements, WMS integration with the ERP of each warehouse customer, development of instructions and personnel training