- An in-house integrated warehouse process monitoring system was developed. This solution also included the integration of external systems with the WMS
- Development of job/responsibility descriptions, user and functional instructions in terms of employees and warehouse processes
- The comprehensive personnel management approach included the development of a methodological framework for personnel adaptation, training and certification purposes, as well as an incentive program for employees
- Over a short time, a smoothly operating, effectively managed warehouse complex with well-trained and motivated employees committed to productivity and professional advancement was created
- From scratch, by maximizing the storage capacity, motivation and professional management advantages, TLS built a profitable business meeting loan obligations and generating profits for the company
- Highly valuable experience of managing storage facilities at a top level, handling different types of products, using advanced hardware and software solutions, and building an effective management system
- The project incentivized the company to continue accumulating knowledge of how advanced IT solutions may be applied in logistics. TLC is currently partnering with a number of software vendors such as SAP, Infor, a-SIS, Community for you; the company employs certified specialists experienced in the sales and application of warehouse and transport management systems.